Our employment practices are underpinned by the following:
- A non-discriminatory recruitment policy.
- A health, safety and welfare policy that ensure all work premises are suitable for operations.
- Group Personal Account Accident and Workmen's Compensation Insurance Policies.
- A contributory pension plan, in line with the Nigerian Pension Reform Act 2004, as well as a terminal gratuity scheme for all employees.
- A comprehensive training programme, including an e-Learning curriculum, covering key aspects of banking operations, started in September 2011.
Our Bank will continue to operate and develop our procedures, training, programmes, management practices and policies that will enhance the working environment and conditions of its employees.