Features and Benefits
- Your card can only be used on ATMs, to pay for goods and services at merchant locations and for online purchases in Nigeria only – it cannot be used for international transactions.
- Activate your card by changing your PIN on any GTBank ATM or via the PIN selection POS terminals in GTBank branches.
- Your card is protected by the most secure technology for card transactions; an embedded microchip coupled with a four-digit PIN known exclusively to you. Please note that your card cannot register for or perform SecureCode transactions.
- The account can be linked to a Mobile Money account.
- Your card is valid for 3 years.
Complete the GTInstant account opening form and attach a passport photograph to open an account.
- Daily limit for Local ATM withdrawals: N150,000
- Daily limit for Local POS & Online transactions: N200,000
- Maximum single deposit limit: N20,000 per transaction
- Maximum cumulative account balance: N200,000
- Mobile Money transaction limit: N3,000 per transaction
- Maximum cumulative mobile money balance of N30,000