Whether you have an account request or require an in-branch service, your banking should always be done at your convenience, and the iRequire self-service guarantees you just that.
With iRequire, you can now pre-order online the collection of your Token, Card, Cheque-Book or Bank Statement at select GTBank branches. Your item(s) will be made available for pick-up at designated branches or in an iRequire Cache Box at a pre-advised time.
Where are iRequire Cache boxes located?
- GTBank Adetokunbo Ademola
- GTBank Adeola Odeku
- GTBank St Gregory’s
- GTBank Ilupeju
- GTBank Ogba 2
- No queues: Your requested items will be made available for pick up within 5 days – even on holidays and weekends (when you choose the iRequire Cache Box).
- Convenience: Using the iRequire Self-Service guarantees you priority service when you go to pick up your pre-ordered item, in-branch or using the iRequire Cache Box.
- Discretion: iRequire Cache boxes protect your privacy. No one sees where and how your item is collected
- Security: Unique access codes, monitoring and safe design of iRequire Cache boxes guarantee the safety of the requested item.
- Locations: The iRequire Cache boxes are located in convenient and accessible ATM gallery locations and the select pick-up branches are also subject to your preference.
Q: What is iReQuire?
A: The GTBank iRequire Self-Service allows you pre-order online the collection of your Token, Card, Cheque-Book or Bank Statement for pick-up at select GTBank branches or via iRequire Cache Boxes. iRequire is available on Internet Banking where you can make your item requests which will then be made available for pick-up at designated branches or in iRequire Cache Boxes.
Q: What items are available for pick up using this service?
A: Statement printing, Token Collection, Card Collection and Cheque book pick up
Q: How is this service accessed?
A: This service can only be accessed via Internet Banking
Q: How do customers receive their requests?
A: Customers walks into the branch and is directed to the Ops Head or goes to the iRequire Cache Box to pick the requested item(s).
Q: Are customers going to queue to receive their requests?
A: No. Customer are speedily attended to by the Ops Head or they can receive their requests using iRequire Cache box in seconds
Q: Are there charges attached to this service?
A: No charge, except for normal banking charges for the service that has been requested.
Q: Will there be weekend pick up?
A: Yes, items are available within five (5) working days
Q: Is there a time restriction / limit to this service?
A: Pick-up time will be during working hours between 8am and 5pm (in-branch). For iRequire Cache Box pick-up, Non-cash transactions are available for 24 hours even on weekends.