An international payment card issued in partnership with MasterCard Worldwide. It is denominated in US Dollars, but can also be used to settle purchases in other major currencies. It provides more flexibility than the Debit MasterCard variant.
- Accessibility – 24 hour access to funds from about 2.1 million ATMs worldwide.
- Worldwide Acceptance – GTBank MasterCard can be used to pay for goods and services at 34 million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, e.t.c.) and across other channels such as the Internet.
- Convenience – Your GTBank MasterCard is an invaluable tool, especially when making your Airline and Hotel reservations.
- Affordability – The GTBank Debit MasterCard can be issued with a minimum of $50.
- Security – The card employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- Cardholder’s name, number and expiry date are printed on the front of the card.
- Validity is for 2 years.
- The 3 digit Card Validation Value (CVV2) is printed on the reverse side of the card, beside the signature panel.
- Non-Account holders:
Customer will be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents:Â Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form, 2 (Two) Referees, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver’s License or International Passport and minimum opening balance ofÂ $50.
- (USD) Domiciliary Account holders:
Customers will require the following: Completed Dollar card Application form and Minimum opening balance ($50).
ATM Withdrawals: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
POS: No Limit
Web (Online): No Limit
Is my card linked directly to my Dollar Domicilliary Account?
No, in order to ensure the security of your funds, your card is not linked directly to your Dollar Account but to a seperate Dollar Card Account Ledger.
How do I fund the card Account so I can use my card?
You can transfer money from your GTBank Domicilliary account to your card account via:
Are the funds transferred to my card account available immediately?
No, the funds will be available as stated below:
|Time of Transfer||Â Availability|
|Before 12noon (Mon-Fri)||Â 6.00pm Same day|
|After 12noon (Mon-Fri)||Â 6.00pm Next day|
|After 12noon (Fri)||Â 6.00pm Next Working day|
|Weekends||Â 6.00pm Next Working day|