An international debit card issued in partnership with MasterCard Worldwide and directly linked to your MasterCard account. It is denominated in US Dollars, but can also be used to settle purchases in other major currencies. All transactions carried out using this card are reflected on the account instantly.
- Accessibility – 24 hour access to funds from about 2.1 million ATMs worldwide.
- Worldwide Acceptance – GTBank MasterCard can be used to pay for goods and services at 34 million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, e.t.c.) and across other e-channels.
Convenience – Your GTBank Dollar MasterCard is an essential tool, especially when making your Airline and Hotel reservations.
- Safety – Employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions.
- Cardholder’s name, number and expiry date are printed on the front of the card.
- Validity: 3 years.
- The 3 digit Card Validation Value (CVV2) is printed on the reverse side of the card, beside the signature panel.
- Non-Account holders:
Customer will be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents: Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form, 2 (Two) Referees, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver’s License or International Passport and an issuance fee of N1,000 (or its equivalent in dollars).
- (USD) Domiciliary Account holders:
Customers will require the following: Completed Dollar card Application form and an issuance fee of N1,000 (or its equivalent in dollars).
ATM Withdrawals: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
POS: No Limit
Web (Online): No Limit