The GTInstant card is a Naira MasterCard for GTInstant account holders that allows you spend directly from your Naira account in Nigeria only.
The card is issued immediately to customers after completing the GTInstant account opening form and including a passport photograph.
With the GTBank Naira MasterCard for GTInstant Account, you can withdraw cash from ATMs in Nigeria, pay for goods and services using POS terminals at local merchant locations and make payments / purchases on local merchant websites, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The card can be used on ATMs, POS & Online in Nigeria only. It cannot be used for international transactions.
- The card is protected by the most secure technology for card transactions; an embedded microchip coupled with a four-digit PIN known exclusively to you. Please note that your card cannot perform SecureCode transactions.
- This account can be linked to a Mobile Money account.
- The card is valid for 3 years and can be activated by changing PIN on any GTBank ATM or via the PIN selection POS terminals in GTBank branches.
Complete the GTInstant account opening form and attach a passport photograph to open an account.
- Daily limit for Local ATM withdrawals: N150,000
- Daily limit for Local POS & Web transactions: N200,000
- Maximum single deposit limit: N20,000 per transaction
- Maximum cumulative account balance: N200,000
- Mobile Money transaction limit: N3,000 per transaction
- Maximum cumulative mobile money balance of N30,000