SKS Teen card is a Naira denominated debit card issued to SKS Teen account holders (Ages 13 – 18) giving them 24/7 access to funds in their SKS Teen card account in Nigeria and Abroad.
Parents/guardians are able to control the amount of funds their teenagers/wards have access to.
Acceptance for Payment:
- Can be used to pay for goods and services via POS terminals in various merchant’s stores (such as fast food restaurants, cinemas, grocery stores and shopping malls etc.) in Nigeria and Abroad.
- The card can also be used to purchase apps and games for smartphones and tablet devices from popular marketplaces such as Blackberry App World, Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Nokia Ovi Store and so on. You can also purchase music, movies and e-books from iTunes and websites like Amazon.
Access to Cash:
- Gives the customer 24-hour access to funds across all ATMs in Nigeria only.
- Employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions. Please visit www.gtbank.com/cardsecure for a guide on how to register for this service.
The card is personalized as the customer’s name is printed on the card.
The card is valid for 3 years.
- Automatically issued to SKS teen account holders after opening accounts
- Local ATM Withdrawals: N150,000
- Local POS transactions: N250,000
- International POS & Online transactions: $1,000 monthly
N/B: ATM cash withdrawals have been limited to within Nigeria.
*For your daily international spending limits, kindly call GTConnect, our 24 hour contact center, on +234 80 3900 3900, +23480 2900 2900 0r +234 1 4480000 to get the current limits.