GTBank Prepaid Dollar Card is an international payment card which is issued instantly and denominated in US Dollars. This card can be used to make payments and purchases in other currencies around the world.
This card can be issued with MasterCard International or VISA International.
- The Prepaid Dollar Card (USD) is non-personalized, so your name will not appear on the front of the card.
- Safer than carrying cash: Eliminates the inconvenience and risk of carrying cash
- Multiple Channels: It can be used to make payments across various channels (POS terminals, ATMs, Mail Order, Telephone Order, Internet etc.)
- Chip & PIN secured: Your GTBank dollar prepaid card is securely protected for card transactions – a microchip embedded in the card coupled with a four-digit PIN known exclusively to you.
- Validity: Valid for 3 years
- GeNS (Guaranty Trust Electronic Notification Service): Notification of debit and credit transactions that have occurred on your card via SMS or e-mail.
- Non-Account holders: Completed Application form, 2 (Two) Referees, US Dollar Domiciliary Account, 1 (One) recent passport photograph, a recent utility bill, a copy of your driver’s license or International passport (for non-account holders), and issuance fee of N1,000 (or it’s equivalent in dollars).
- Account holders: Completed Application form, 2 (Two) Referees for customers without current/dollar accounts, US Dollar Domiciliary Account (where account holder does not already have one) and issuance fee of N1,000 (or it’s equivalent in dollars).
- Daily ATM Withdrawals: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS & Web(Online): $5,000
- Quarterly Spend Limits: $5,000
- Annual Spend Limit: $20,000