GTBank Visa Debit card is an international payment card issued in partnership with Visa International. It is denominated in US Dollars, but can also be used to settle payments in other major currencies.
All transactions done using the GTBank Visa Debit card are reflected on your dollar card account instantly.
- Acceptance for Payment – Can be used to pay for goods and services at millions of Visa locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, etc.) in over 210 countries and across other e-channels.
- Safety – Employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions.
- Convenience – Your GTBank Dollar Visa Card is an essential tool, especially when making your Airline and Hotel reservations.
- Personalized – Customer’s name is printed on the Visa Dollar Debit Card.
- Validity: 3 years.
- Non-Account holders:
Customer will be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents: Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form, 2 (Two) Referees, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver’s License or International Passport and issuance fee of N1,000 (or its equivalent in dollars).
- (USD) Domiciliary Account holders:
Customers will require the following: Completed Dollar card Application form and issuance fee of N1,000 (or its equivalent in dollars).
- ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS: No Limit
- Web (Online): No Limit
- Annual Spend Limit: No Limit
*ATM withdrawal fee: $3.50