Our Domiciliary Account is designed to help you conveniently carry out foreign currency transactions from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. The account can be funded in Dollars, Pounds or Euro through travellers cheques, foreign currency cheque lodgments, cash inflows and deposits.
“Click here to Read our Terms and Conditions”
- Cash withdrawals (in USD, Pounds sterling, Euro) from any GTBank branch.
- Transfer funds to other bank’s domiciliary accounts in Nigeria and abroad.
- Free access to all our services: on-line/ real time banking, SMS banking and Internet banking.
- Duly completed application form
- Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the bank)
- One passport photograph.
- Two (2) duly completed and suitable reference forms
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months
Please find below the summary of the revised guide to charges applicable on your domiciliary account.
|Charges for Cash Lodgement||No Charge|
|Cash Withdrawal||Negotiable, subject to a maximum of 0.5% of Transaction Value|
|Inward Foreign Currency Transfers||No Charge|
|Outward Foreign Currency Transfers||0.5% of Transaction Value or $10 or its equivalent, whichever is higher + N4,000 Swift Charge + optional $25 off – shore Bank standard fee|
For further enquires, kindly send an email to email@example.com or call GTConnect; our 24 hour interactive
contact centre on 01-4480000, 0700-482666328, 08029002900 and 08039003900.