This is a convenient service which enables customers monitor the status of their service requests online via the Internet Banking platform. With GT Track-It, customers can keep track of their Card Request, Cheque Book or Dispense Error logged.
- Fast, Convenient and availiable 24/7
- Service request is initiated using tracking ID or Date range
- The last five service requests can be viewed
- Click on GT Track-It option on Internet Banking
- Select request type (Card request, Cheque Book request, Dispense error logged)
- Search request with Tracking ID or Date range
- Under processing: Your request is being treated.
- Sent to branch: The item requested has been delivered at your preferred or specified Branch
- Collected: The request has been completed
- Logged: Dispense error has been logged and a reversal will be effected within the appropriate turnaround time. Please click here for applicable resolution period
- Settled: Dispense Error has been settled and completed
When is GT Track-It available?
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
How often is the status updated?
The service status is updated whenever your application or enquiry progresses to the next stage.
Do I need to be a GTBank customer or have an account with GTBank to use GT Track-It?
Yes, GT Track-It is available to only GTBank customers
What is a Tracking ID?
Your tracking ID serves as a reference number used to keep track of your service requests made at any of our branches
Where can I find my unique tracking ID for using GT Track-It?
A unique tracking ID is automatically generated and sent to the customerâ€™s email address once a request is logged