GTConnect is a fully interactive, automated, self service contact centre where you can do 90% of your banking transactions from the comfort of your home or any location in the world.
All that is needed is a telephone (either landline or mobile).
If you are already profiled on the system, GTConnect provides instant access to your account information from a touch-tone telephone set regardless of your location. It saves you the time and effort of visiting a branch and leaves your valuable time free to pursue other important assignments.
You can access your accounts at any time irrespective of where you are:
- 24hours in a day, 7 days in a week (24/7)
- During the day or night.
- Weekdays, weekends and even Public holidays.
You can carry out the following transactions conveniently:
- Balance enquiry.
- Inter/own-account transfer.
- Obtain Transaction history.
- Statement request via E-mail.
- Cheque confirmation.
- Third party transfer to any GTBank account with your token device.
- Cheque book request.
- Stop Cheque.
- Obtain information on our products and services.
- Obtain information on our ATM and Branch locations.
- Obtain information about our Offshore Banks in Gambia, Ghana, Cote D’ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and UK.
It gives you the option of speaking with any of our Customer Service representatives.
- Simply dial GTConnect on 0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900
- Customers with logon details should press 1 and follow voice prompts.
- Customers without logon details should press 2 and then zero to speak to any of our Customer Service representatives for verification and log-on details.
- Customers who have forgotten their logon details should press 3 and follow voice prompts.
Follow the voice instructions all through and you will never imagine that banking has been so easy!