Features and Benefits
- Accessibility: 24 hour access to funds from over 2.1million ATMs worldwide.
- Worldwide Acceptance: GTBank Standard MasterCard can be used to pay for goods and services at over 34million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, e.t.c.) and across other channels such as the Internet.
- Convenience: Your GTBank Standard MasterCard is an invaluable tool, especially when making your Airline and Hotel reservations.
- Safety: Employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure TM, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions.
- Cardholder's name, card number and expiry date are embossed on the front of the card.
- Validity is for 2 years.
- The 3 digit Card Validation Value (CVV2) is printed on the reverse side of the card, beside the signature panel.
Customer will be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents: Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form, 2 (Two) Referees, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver's License or International Passport and issuance fee $10.
- (USD) Domiciliary Account holders:
Customers will require the following: Completed Dollar card Application form and issuance fee $10.
- ATM Withdrawals: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS: No Limit
- Web (Online): No Limit
- Annual Spend Limit: No Limit
*ATM withdrawal fee: $3.50