Features and Benefits
Benefits available to you with the World MasterCard include –
- Personalized relationship management - Cardholders have access to a Lifestyle Manager, dedicated contact number(s).
- Travel & Medical Insurance - Accident and health care coverage that encompasses the following:
- Personal Accident (International) - up to $1,000,000
- Personal Accident (Domestic) - up to $100,000
- Medical and Related Expenses - up to $2,000,000
- Medical Evacuation - up to $2,000,000
- Trip Cancellation/ Curtailment - up to $7,500
- Baggage Loss - up to $3,000
- Access to emergency cash
- World Privilege Access Program
- World Privilege Access Concierge - providing access to members - only golf and social clubs, priority access to wait-listed luxury items, priority reservations at top sell-out restaurants and other high-value merchant benefits.
- Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access - access at over 600 airport VIP lounges in over 300 cities and over 100 countries.
- MasterCard Global Service - 24-hour service to provide emergency assistance by telephone, if your card gets lost or stolen, whilst you are traveling.
Validity of the World MasterCard – 2 years
- ATM Withdrawals: $1,000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS: No Limit
- Web (Online): No Limit
By Invitation Only
Avios is the reward currency of the British Airways Executive Club. With our GTBank Dollar MasterCard credit card and Visa Dollar credit card, you can start collecting Avios on virtually every dollar you spend on your card from now until 26th March 2015. It is our way of thanking you for using your card – the more you spend, the more you will earn.
How it works:
- You will earn 1 Avios point on every $2 you spend on any international POS terminal
- You can spend your Avios on a range of travel experiences including reward flights with British Airways and oneworld alliance partners, cabin upgrades, hotel stays and car hire
- Simply register to earn Avios with your GTBank Dollar MasterCard credit card or Visa Dollar credit card
Registering for the offer is easy:
- Existing British Airways Executive Club members, please visit www.gtbank.com/cards/rewards and log in to submit your 8 digit Executive Club number and GTBank Dollar credit card details.
- If you are not a British Airways Executive Club member, please visit www.gtbank.com/cards/rewards and register to receive your unique membership number then complete your registration by subsequently following the link for existing members.