Features and Benefits
- Access to Cash - Gives the customer 24-hour access to funds from about 2.1 million Visa ATMs worldwide.
- Acceptance for Payment - Can be used to pay for goods and services at millions of Visa locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, etc) in over 210 countries and across other channels such as the Internet.
- Safety - Employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions. The card also uses Card Secure, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions.
- Personalized - Customer's name is printed on the Visa Classic Debit Card.
- Validity: 2 years
Customer will be required to open a dollar domiciliary account with the following documents: Completed (USD) Domiciliary account form, 2 (Two) Referees, 1 (one) recent passport photograph, a recent Utility Bill, a copy of your Driver's License or International Passport and issuance fee of $10.
- (USD) Domiciliary Account holders:
Customers will require the following: Completed Dollar card Application form and issuance fee of $10.
- ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
- POS: No Limit
- Web (Online): No Limit
- Annual Spend Limit: No Limit
*ATM withdrawal fee: $3.50