Features & Benefits
- Cash withdrawals (in USD, Pounds sterling, Euro) from any GTBank branch.
- Transfer funds to other bank's domiciliary accounts in Nigeria and abroad.
- Free access to all our services: on-line/ real time banking, SMS banking and Internet banking.
- Duly completed application form
- Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver's License, International passport, National I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the bank)
- One passport photograph.
- Two (2) duly completed and suitable reference forms
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months
Revised Guide to Charges
Please find below the summary of the revised guide to charges applicable on your domiciliary account.
Charges for Cash Lodgement
||Negotiable, subject to a maximum of 0.5% of Transaction Value
|Inward Foreign Currency Transfers
|Outward Foreign Currency Transfers
0.5% of Transaction Value or $10 or its equivalent, whichever is higher + N4,000 Swift Charge + optional $25 off-shore Bank standard fee
For further enquires, kindly send an email to
or call GTConnect; our 24 hour interactive contact centre on 01-4480000, 0700-482666328, 08029002900 and 08039003900.