The GTPatriot Account is a unique account which combines a range of unique salary products and value added services for Military and Paramilitary personnel in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Army
- Nigerian Navy
- Nigeria Air Force
- Nigerian Police Force
- Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
- Nigeria Immigration Service, Nigeria Customs Service
- Federal Fire Service, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
- Department of State Security (DSS)
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA)
- National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- And more
- Zero minimum opening and account balance
- 50 kobo Current Account Maintenance Fee
- Customized Bank 737 starter pouch
- Current account holders have access to Salary Advance, School Fees, and Mortgage (Present conditions apply)
- Access to MaxAdvance and MaxPlus with the following conditions:
- 20% interest rate on MaxAdvance and MaxPlus rate
- 5 year tenor
- Duly completed GTPatriot Account Opening form (Tier 2 and 3 account)
- Military/Paramilitary ID with Service ID number or Bio data application form (for new recruits)
- Letter of introduction
Q: What is a GTPatroit Account?
A: It is an account designed specifically to meet the financial needs of military and paramilitary personnel.
Q: What type of account is a GTPatriot Account?
A: It can be a GTPatriot Savings Account or a GTPatriot Current Account
Q: What is the minimum opening balance for any of the GTPatriot Account?
A: The minimum opening balance is Zero.
Q: What is the minimum account balance that should be maintained on the Account?
A: The minimum account balance that should be maintained on the account is Zero
Q: What are the required documents needed to open the GTPatriot Account?
• Duly completed GTPatriot Account Opening form
• Military/Paramilitary ID with Service ID number or any other regulatory ID (Driver’s license, international passport, National ID card, Voter’s card)
• Letter of introduction
Q: What is the Current Account Maintenance Fee on the GTPatriot Current account?
A: 50 kobo.
Q: What is the interest rate on the GTPatriot Savings Account?
A: The prevailing interest rate on GTSave account applies
Q: What is the difference between GTPatriot Saving Account and GTPatriot Current Account?
A: All the features and benefits are the same on both accounts. The differences are;
• Cheques can only be issued on the GTPatriot current account alone
• Only customers with the GTPatriot Current Account have access to loans
• All third party cheques and dividend warrants can be paid into the GTPatriot Current Account without any limit while only third party cheques and dividend warrants with a limit of N2,000,000 can be paid into the GTPatriot Savings Account
Q: What are the benefits of GTPatriot Account?
A: Better rates and tenor on Maxadvance and Maxplus (5years tenor and interest rate of 20%)
50 Kobo Current Account Maintenance Fee