GTBank International Money Transfer
The GTBank International Money Transfer (GTMT) is designed to enable GTBank account holders in Nigeria receive funds from any GTBank subsidiary branch in Africa.
- GTBank account and non-account holders can walk into any of our subsidiary branches in Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Kenya, CoteD’voire, Sierra Leone, Rwanda and Uganda, to transfer funds in Dollars to any of our branches in Nigeria.
- In line with CBN directive Money Transfers are paid out to beneficiaries in NAIRA.
- The Naira equivalent rate will be advised by the Bank.
- A maximum of $10,000.00 per transfer
- It is an effective way of paying for goods and services
- It is an easy, convenient and secure means of transferring funds.
- Faster turnaround
- Instant access to cash
- Eliminates the risk of traveling with cash
- Transfer of funds ahead of your holiday/business trip and to family members and friends for upkeep
- Easy tracking of funds