The GTBank Corporate Dollar Card is designed to conveniently satisfy the needs of your corporate expenses on International ATM, POS or online only. It can be issued in the company’s personnel name or the company’s department name and is simply funded by an online transfer to your card account.
The Corporate cards can be used in your organization for the following:
- Business Travels: Travel allowance in Dollars allocated to staff or hotel bookings and airline ticket purchase.
- Staff Allowances: Periodic allowances due to staff e.g. quarterly payments, bonuses, profit-share etc.
- Training and conferences: Expenses incurred while attending international events.
- Offshore and other payments: Including recurring subscriptions, fuel purchase etc.
- Security – Use of Chip and PIN technology to guide against unauthorized transactions
- Personalization – Dollar Corporate cards can be personalized with a unique identifier to align with the organization’s needs
- Validity Period – Dollar Corporate cards are valid for 3years
- Accessibility – Provides 24 hours access to funds via all international channels (ATM, POS & WEB)
- Safety – Eliminates the risk and inconvenience of cash handling
- Reloadable – Dollar Corporate cards are reloadable in line with the applicable limits as determined by the organization when funds previously loaded are exhausted
- Monitor card transactions, make payments and transfer funds online 24/7 via GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPs)
- Expense Control Tool: The Dollar Corporate Card serves as an effective administrative expenditure control product relating to the organizations’ daily operating expenses
- Account Reconciliation: Access to online and email statements in varying formats.
- Fraud Detecting Tool: An advanced technology application that monitors all the organization’s card transactions based on rules implemented to flag suspicious or fraudulent card transactions resulting from card loss, theft or card compromise. It allows a card block / restriction once a suspicious card transaction is flagged by the application
Dollar Denominated Corporate Card
- Request Letter signed by 2 Directors or authorized signatories (stating card name (max 21 characters) and card pick-up branch)
- Completed Dollar Corporate Card form
- Copy of form CAC2 (for sole proprietorships) or form CAC7 (for limited liability companies)
ATM Withdrawals: $1000 (or equivalent in the local currency of any transaction)
POS: No Limit
Web (Online): No Limit
How do I fund the card Account so I can use my card?
You can transfer funds to the corporate card account via:
- GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPs) / The GTBank Internet Banking Platform
Are the funds transferred to my card account available immediately?
No, the funds will be available as stated below:
|Time of Transfer||Availability|
|Before 12noon (Mon-Fri)||6.00pm Same day|
|After 12noon (Mon-Fri)||6.00pm Next day|
|After 12noon (Fri)||6.00pm Next Working day|
|Weekends||6.00pm Next Working day|