Enjoy a faster and convenient way to pay for your US Visa. You can now pay your US Visa fees at any of our 218 branches nationwide or click here to make payment via our Internet Banking Portal which is available 24/7
1. GTBank branches nationwide
- Meet the US Visa fee receiving teller in the branch with a photocopy of the data page of your passport and write the Visa category on the photocopy.
- Pay to teller with cash, GTBank cheque or local transfer form
- 2 copies of Receipt will be given to you
- Confirm details on receipt and sign both copies
- Return one copy to the teller.
2. GTBank Internet Banking Portal for account holders only
- Log on to www.gtbank.com
- Click on the Internet banking login and input your USER ID and PIN
- Select Visa fee payment under the Book Hotel and Travels Menu then select new request
- Complete the form on the payment page
- Select Visa category. Visa fee amount is automatically generated
- Reconfirm profile and make appropriate adjustments before authorizing payment.
- Authorize the transaction using a code generated from your token hardware device and click the submit icon to make payment
- A receipt will be automatically generated upon successful payment. Print the receipt.
|Categories||Fee Amount ($)||New Amount (N)|
|I||Journalist and Media||160||64,000|
|T||Victim of Human Trafficking||160||64,000|
|U||Victim of Criminal Activity||160||64,000|
|H||Temporary/Seasonal Workers and Employment Trainees||190||76,000|
|L||Intra Company Transferees||190||76,000|
|O||Persons With Extraordinary Ability||190||76,000|
|P||Athletes Artists & Entertainers||190||76,000|
|Q||International Cultural Exchange||190||76,000|
|K||Finance (e) or Spouse of U.S Citizen||265||106,000|
|E||Treaty Trader/Investor Australian Professional Specialty||205||82,000|
*Payment can only be made in Naira.
***For more information about the Visa categories, please visit www.ustraveldocs.com/ng.