The Form NXP is a mandatory statutory document to be completed by all exporters for shipment of goods outside Nigeria.
Any customer willing to engage in export business is required to register with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council. In addition, any export transaction should have the following documents:
- A duly completed NXP Form ( 6 Copies)
- A Proforma Invoice
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (N.E.P.C) Certificate.
- Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) Certificate
- Request For Information (R.F.I) Form
- A Contract agreement, where applicable.
- Relevant Certificate of Quality issued by one or more government agencies.
- Shipping documents e.g Bill of Lading, Commercial invoice e.t.c
- Other certificates e.g Form EUR-1 for goods being exported to Europe.
The shipping documents to be submitted to the bank by the exporter include:
- Bill of Exit
- Bill of lading Final invoice
- EUR certificate (A certificate issued after pre-shipment inspection, for goods going to Europe)
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
Clean Certificate of Inspection (CCI)